Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Daily Activity/Shopaholics






This -->
is where you can find me from about 11am-4pm most days. Retail is a very very crazy/serious business but luckily i work in the back as the freight coordinator so i dont have to deal with folks. Unboxing and folding is all that i do. Sounds simple? Not quite! I also am in charge of shipping items to other stores, keep track of items recieved, and so on.. but it does get sorta old. I do sometimes miss working at my old job at quiznos because we were like a tight knit family, but theres something different about the way customers treat you when your conjuring up a sandwich.

In other news, from my experience in working retail i have noticed that people will buy on impulse and become a "shopaholic." Personally I am a huge fan of shopping, but if my clothes arent torn, stained, or too small then I will keep them forever!~ I have flip flops from the 7th grade in my closet that still fit (lol). But the clothes that I do not choose to continue wearing, I usually give to the salvation army stores so others can find use in them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment