Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Going to Nursing School..Again


Okay so i am currently awaiting entrance into JCJC Lpn program for the 2nd time around. I was in the program last fall but failed out a couple days before the end of my first semester because I did not take it seriously as i should have. I reapplied for this fall and am waiting to get a letter around July 1st that will determine whether or not I get back in. Ahhhh. I am so nervous because I do not want to fail again! And school costs sooooooooo much these days. Getting no financial help from parents is hard enough but when i cant qualify for financial aid-things get worse. I am hoping to receive a loan so please keep me in your prayers! If i make it through this year my granduation date will be July 2010 woohoo! Will keep you posted..

No comments:

Post a Comment